Test Font License Agreement
The Terms of this Test Font License Agreement (Agreement) will apply between Workhorse Type Foundry (WTF) and You (You, Your, Yours) if You download and use any of WTF’s Test Font Software (Test Fonts).
- The Test Fonts may be used within Your organization only. You may use the Test Fonts to create test visualisations for presentation within Your company. You may present the Test Fonts through print, web or mobile applications. You may install the Test Fonts on as many devices within Your organization as required to evaluate the Test Fonts. You may use the Fonts to deliver presentations to Your clients to demonstrate the potential use(s) of the Fonts. You may use the Test Fonts for as long as is required to make a decision on whether You will purchase the full license.
- You must not use the Test Fonts for any commercial purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, any consumer or customer facing applications or presentations of the Font in the usual course of Your business, any commissions or any sales which include use of the Test Fonts.
- You must not distribute the Test Fonts to any person, entity or organization external to Your organization. If You are a parent organization entering into this Agreement on behalf of Your fully owned subsidiary, You must ensure Your subsidiary complies with this Agreement.
- You must not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Test Fonts or the designs embodied therein.
- By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge WTF retains full ownership of the Test Fonts, and all intellectual property rights, including copyright, relating to the Test Fonts. This Agreement grants You a limited right to use the Test Fonts as per the permitted uses only.
- If You wish to use the Test Fonts for commercial purposes, You must contact WTF to purchase a separate license for the full version of the fonts.
Termination and Breach
- Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for immediate termination without the obligation of notice or opportunity to cure. WTF shall be entitled to seek any and all remedies under law or equity, including injunctive relief without the obligation of security or bond. You agree to immediately discontinue using and delete the App Font software and certify that no copy remains in Your possession or control.